Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The New Resolution

New Year's resolutions are overrated. This year, it's all about the fall resolution: be it to fall in love, fall out of love or fall into -- leggings!


Forget all that serious nonsense from the first two options - falling into fashion is the way to go! If there's one thing I've learned from Fergie, it's that a Prada dress never broke my heart before!


In my case, it's a dress that I've bought from the clearance rack at the mall, but you get the idea! I'm a bargain basement Carrie Bradshaw and so OK with that!


This fall, I plan on loving leggings paired with tunics or dresses. Belts and boots to accompany them? Now that's a resolution I can keep!


The Frisky website posted a pictorial on "10 Leggings You'll Love for Fall," and they are cute!


10 Lovely Leggings


All this writing about leggings makes me think of skinny jeans. I've been avoiding them because of their name.


Never doubt the power of words, people!


My skinny days having rounded into curvy days, I thought, "well, there's the end of that trend for me!"


I continued to think that way until one day, when I caught sight of my legging-clad reflection in a glass building and had a startling thought!


Leggings are the same as skinny jeans, just with a different material! An entire branch of the family fashion tree opened up to me.


I've entered an entirely new jean pool! Come on in - the fashion's fine!

© Coffee Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment